Passionate. Experienced. Genuine.
Ever since his Bar Mitzvah, Brian’s been in the center of the dance floor. With no formal training or experience from another company, he simply grabbed a mic and rocked a party the “right way.” Brian’s innate ability to truly connect to guests of all ages and keep the energy at its peak is what separates him from others, but it’s his understanding of how and why a party works that has made him one of the area’s most requested entertainers.
- "All we can say is thank you. You run an awesome party – but we knew that three years ago when you MC’d our daughter’s bat mitzvah! Now, three years later, for our son’s bar mitzvah, you once again exceeded our expectations. Family and friends are raving about you and what an exceptional MC you are. They loved the high energy level, your creativity with screens and lighting and the elaborate physical set, your dancers, and your ability to keep both young and old rocking out the entire night. You made the night so special for our entire family and Adam, especially, will remember this night forever. Thank you for everything!"
- - The Schrier Family
- "Thanks so much to you and your whole team for the fantastic job you did to make Daniella's party such a huge success! We are still getting messages from kids and parents thanking us and saying how amazing it was! We'll be back in 2 years for her graduation!!"
- - The Cass Family, Sweet 16
- "All we can say is "wow!" While the weekend was certainly all about Noah, people were still raving about you last night and even today at brunch! And, even the banquet captain told us he had never quite seen anything like our party! You have a fantastic approach to these events and no two are the same. We had a fantastic time and I know that Noah will have lifetime memories from his big day. Thanks again for everything! The room was awesome and we look forward to seeing the video and all the green screen pix so we can relive the big day again."
- - The Katzman Family
- "Brian is a fabulous MC. He really knows how to get everyone in the room dancing (grandparents, parents and kids) and having a great time. He is very professional. His dancers and DJ were great. We could not have been happier with Brian and his team."
- - The Wachen Family
- "I can not tell you the number of people who came up to me and said the DJ and his crew made the night. Really people just loved you guys and most importantly Lucy loved you."
- - The LaRue Family
- "I know it's been said many times, but "You Guys Rock!" What an amazing party! The lighting was perfect, the volume was just right, the song selections were fun, and the dancers had everyone who could dance on their feet (and even some who couldn't dance on their feet!) The music in the hallway during the cocktail hour added a nice touch, and was just the right mix. I can't thank you enough for making this the best party our family has ever been to!"
- - The Hargrove Family
- "I wanted to thank you for an absolutely wonderful evening. You were terrific along with your staff. We are still receiving phone calls, emails and texts regarding what a wonderful party we had but especially how great the entertainment was. I knew when we heard you at the Nudel's party that your group was the one we wanted for our daughter. You again excelled our expectations. It was a pleasure to work with you and the rest of your group. Looking forward to working with you on Matthew's in 2014."
- - The Silver Family
- "Yesterday was amazing! Everyone is still talking about the party and how great it was. We have received so many compliments on how much fun the dance party was. Thank you again for helping to make another Nadler party AMAZING!"
- - The Nadler Family
- "Thank you so much for an absolutely fantastic time!!! We had more people coming up to us telling us how great you were. You truly live up to the name "Electric DJ" as the energy coming off you and the dancers absolutely translated to our guests. There were some relatives I had never seen on the dance floor at previous gatherings who were up there shaking it like no tomorrow. You even got me up there sweating my butt off and that is no easy feat! The only questionable move you made was having the girls lift me on the chair. I was sure I would be dropped and my older son said it really looked like I was going to have a stroke, but I'm sure it will make great video! Thanks again for a great time and we have given your name out to so many people since the party that I'm sure you'll be hearing from some of them. You are the only person we will call if we need a DJ for another event, no question!"
- - The Shefferman Family